Thursday, December 23, 2010
Bill Cochran's Mailbag: Following mountain lions, the James online
Bill Cochran's Outdoors
- Virginia’s hunting totals produce mixed results
- A good trade: Virginia trout for Kentucky elk
- Forget the odds-makers; Salem’s John Crews believes he can win the Bassmaster Classic.
- The good and bad of the 2012 saltwater fishing season
- Column archive
Bill's Field Reports
- Virginia General Assembly goes soft on outdoor issues
- Quail Unlimited calls it quits
- Field reports archive
Our new Web site is eprn.homestead.com.
Eastern Puma Research Network
BILL: Beginning this month and through the entire 2011 year I’m going to keep a journal of life along the (James) River, documenting the activities of the resident bald eagles, interesting fishing catches, a little history and plenty of photos. The blog will be kept on my website, DiscoverTheJames.com
Here’s to another great year on the river!
CAPT. MIKE OSTRANDER
Discover the James